Why Chromebooks are a good choice for Students? Is It worth it to buy a Chromebook?
Yes, Chromebooks are worth to buy as a good computer for students, no other choice is better than Chromebooks. The main reason is its price, Chromebooks are much more affordable computers than windows and MacBooks. Secondly, it is Chrome OS, the more secure and best operating system in your affordable budget.
Six reasons are why it is the best laptop for students:
- First of all its Price, it is much more affordable laptop that it entertains you even under 250 dollars. The maximum price range of Chromebooks is under 800 that is Google PixelBook. and the minimum price ranges up to 400 and even Chromebook under 200 dollars. But do not think that this price devalues its specs. It comes with its all of Specs in this limited Price. That is why it is the first option for students to buy the best Chromebook.
- Secondly, it is more secure and Safe laptops. In a sense, If you are working the whole day and cant saved your work, you do not need to worry about data loss because this all work done is safe on Cloud. So not only you can open your task in your own laptop but from any other resource, you can easily access your data.
- The third one the best Quality of Chromebooks is its portability. It is a very lightweight laptop that being a student or a professional Traveler you can carry your laptop with you without any hesitation.
- The fourth one is, it is a super fast laptop, it boots fast and works fast if you are using it outside and is reliable.
- The last important thing, It has enough room for Fun. In a sense, you can easily use Netflix, youtube and all other apps. although, it is not a laptop for demanding games. you can run light games on it but Chromebooks are not good for heavy demanding gaming.
In simple language, we say that this is a Business Chromebooks Under Budget.
Top 6 Best Chromebooks Under 500 in 2020 – [Review]
This Article will entertain with our best Top choices of Chromebooks Under 500 in 2020with all of the specifications. The most important feature of Chromebooks is its battery life. it entertains us with a maximum of its 10 hours battery pick.
1. ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 – Best Asus Chromebook For Students Under 200
If you give a child a laptop, you can expect that they will drop it and may not survive in many cases. With a durable chassis designed to take their fair share of bumps and bruises, the Asus Chromebook C202 will help kids to avoid this situation. Though the C202 Asus Chromebook is a very small laptop, it feels like a punch. The C202’s dotted plastic cover and base are surrounded with a rubberized ring that serves as armor against drops, to stand up to the type of penalty which can only be imported by school children.
The ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 looks just like the New York Yankees ‘ official Chromebook, with a dark blue rubber and gray plastic, but the only logos are Asus’ and the Chrome moniker on the lid. You will see a plastic silver deck with a black, Chiclet-style keyboard with black letters when you open the deck. A chunky, navy-blue bezel is surrounding the 11.6-inch, 1366x 768 display.You may also like 10 Best Chromebooks for Writers and Bloggers in 2020
Asus claims that if the C202, it will be able to survive at 3.9 meters, and if it lands on its side, it will have the possibility to survive at 2.6 meters. In addition, 2.23 inches of liquid should be handled on the spill-resistant keyboard. The 11.6-inch, 1366x 768 C202 display is not sharp but it is as crisp as you can expect at this resolution from a Chromebook.
- Good battery life
- Great keyboard
- Durable and easy to repair
- Mixed performance
- Heavier than Other laptops
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber…
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9…
- 11.6 inches HD 1366×768 Anti-Glare Display, with 180 degree hinge for easy…
2. Acer Chromebook 11, Celeron N3060 – Best Acer Chromebook For Teachers Under 200
Acer 11 N7 C731 T, complies with eight military toughness standards. In the preparation of Android apps, the system also provides excellent battery life and a touchscreen view. In contrast to most machines in the Chrome OS, the Acer Chromebook 11 N7 looks long-lasting. It is an enhanced dark-gray plastic case with a hard rubber bumper around its frame and a grippy, “slip” structure on its back. It is best to buy Chromebook for teachers for their daily lectures.
The Acer Chromebook 11.6-inch display, 1366x 768 will do students the job, but entertainment is under-consuming. The reason is the brightness and the low-resolution screen. Touch screen and touchpad of Acer Chromebook 11 N7 provide strong productivity. The 4.1x 2.4 “buttonless touchpad on the notebook accepted both finger scrolling gestures and three-finger tab navigation smoothly.
The Acer Chromebook 11 N7 is equipped with the 1.6-GHz Intel Celeron N3060 CPU and RAM 4 GB for focused learning but lacks oomph for multitasking. It moved rapidly when I had a couple of tabs open for Chrome (including a Youtube streaming video and a Google Doc). The Chromebook 11 N7 C731 T under 200 can save money for homework throughout the school day. The battery test took 10 hours and 35 minutes.
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- Fantastic battery life
- Touch screen
- Not a high-end laptop
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for…
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which…
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music,…
3. Samsung Chromebook Pro – Best Convertible Touch Screen Chromebooks 2020 Under 400
The company’s next development in their Chromebook effort was Chromebook Pro and Plus for 2017. The Samsung team combined with engineers from Google to produce Chromebooks designed specifically for apps from the Google Play Store. The Samsung Chromebook Pro sports a 2,560x 1,600 display Intel Core M processor, and several USB-C 3.1 ports. One of the most costly Chrome OS options on the market is the Chromebook Pro.
The Samsung clasps just the latter of the two major keyboard features, size, and key-feel. All keys in the Chromebook Plus are responsive, robust, and satisfying clicks, making it difficult for them to travel deeply. Samsung reached a 2.400×1,600 display for this high-end Chromebook, which boasts a nice 235 PPI and is equal to the Chromebook x2. In Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA, the HP Chromebook 13 bumps the resolution to 3,200x 1,800 only on a 1080p screen.You may also like 8 Best ChromeBooks Under 250 – Review Guide 2020
A dual-core chip with 900MHz base clocks, 2.2GHz Turbo Boost, and hyper Threads was used to power the Samsung Chromebook Pro with an Intel Core m3-7Y30. It’s a well-equipped, if low-power, Chromebook option. At a thickness of just 0.55, Samsung’s Chromebook profits right next to the finest systems we’ve been testing.
For everybody, even those with small workbags, its compact size should have no problem. It is also about one-third of a pound lighter than Asus, but neither is sufficiently light for long term tablet use.
- Full Android app support
- Beautiful display
- Compact design
- Tricky keyboard layout
- Display: 12.3″ 2400×1600, 3:2,400nit
- Intel Core M3 Processor 6Y30 ; 2.2Ghz Speed
- 4GB LPDDR3 Memory (on BD 4GB); Battery Life: 9 hours
4. ASUS Chromebook C523NA-DH02 15.6 – Best 15Inches Chromebook Under 300
Chromebook displays are usually on the small side, but bigger options are beginning to sprout. As a giant, the Asus Chromebook C523NA is a 15.6-inch 1080p panel compared to its direct competition. The C523NA Chromebook is not your average budget laptop, lightweight, small, and metal. In fact, it’s so convincing that if you asked me to guess the cost of a laptop alone, I would have been triggered off the Price Is Right.
I was pleasantly surprised that a laptop with a 1080p touch-screen screen is available at a low cost. While the 15.6-inch panel isn’t the most colored, it’s ahead of other laptops with a lot of detail.
A 1366x 768-pixel non-touch screen is also possible to set the C523NA. The low-end C523NA model can improve battery life, but we recommend 1080p as a minimum display resolution. A convenient addition to the optional touchscreen. However, it can not be folded into tablet mode and its versatility as a touch-free device can be restricted. It cannot be folded flat.You may also like 6 Best Stylish Laptop Backpacks for Ladies – Guide 2020
The Chromebook C523, when it rapidly opened 15 Google Tabs Chrome when I streamed an Australian Open tennis match, demonstrated mistakes in my low performances. It took a short time to load a pair of 1080p YouTube videos, however, before things were completely rendered. It was very short. The Chromebook C523 has been equipped with a quad-core Intel Pentium N4200 CPU and RAM 4 GB and has been able to do our tests with solid results. On the Geekbench 4 test, the laptop scored 4,698 which measures total performance.
- Aluminum chassis
- Solid performance
- 1080p touch display
- Below-average battery life
- Get 3 months of Disney+ with purchase of new Chromebook from 11/25/19 to…
- 15 6 inch HD 1366×768 Anti-Glare NanoEdge display featuring an ultra-narrow…
- The HD display has a durable 180 degree hinge that can be laid flat to share…
5. 2018 Acer 15.6″ HD WLED Chromebook – Best Budget Chromebook For writers Under 250
The very issue is addressed in Acer’s Chromebook 15 by matching a 15.6-inch display with budget-friendly components that we have seen and sold at a reasonable price. However, the larger panel is nice. It’s always convenient to have more screen space whether you work in Google Docs or watch a film on Netflix.
The 15.6-inch LCD allows you to view more images and still have room for the tool panels of the app. A 1.920×1.080 pixel resolution display is available for the CB5-571-C09S; configurations are also available with 1,366×768 pixel resolution displays. As an IPS panel in the laptop specs, Acer explicitly calls the full HD display.
You need a fairly large chassis for this wide display: it measures 15.1 centimeters wide, 9.7 cm depth, 1 inch thick (38.4×24.6×2.5 cm). The weight is also almost 5 pounds (2.2 kg). Given the amount of room Acer had to play with, the keyboard is oddly small. The additional space is used instead of the claw flank for the stereo speakers.
The left side has a full HDMI output, headphone and mic jack, a standard USB 3.0, and power input as far as ports and connections are concerned. On the right side, there is a full-size USB 2.0 port and slot for the SD card up to 128 GB. Dual-band 802.11AC and Bluetooth 4.0 include wireless communications.
- Excellent Display
- Budget-friendly price
- Battery life is very good
- Larger size
- Not the most attractive Chromebook
- 15. 6″ 1366 x 768 HD resolution LED backlight display. Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060 @ 1. 60GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2. 48 GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3, 16GB em, No Optical Drive
6. Flagship 2019 Dell Chromebook 11.6 – Best 11 Inches Dell Chromebook Under 300
Chromebooks are known to be low cost with high-performance machines for students and schools. While some nicer Chromebooks (e.g. Samsung Chromebook Plus and Google Pixelbook) are available on the market, most Chromebooks are cheaper plastic laptops that are good for web browsing, office work and more. That’s certainly the case with the 11 3181 Chromebook, although Google’s new drive to embed Android applications in Chrome OS may give a new life to the computer.
The screen 1366×768 is a budget TN panel. The Standard 3181 screen is rather nasty compared with the 2-in-1 IPS display. There is little contrast and the screen looks washed out. Angles are atrocious; when the screen is shifted vertically, colors reverse.
The Chromebook 11 3181 is superb to browse as well as for basic productivity, like most Chromebooks. Partly because of Chrome OS’s limits, and partly because of its low-powered hardware. The Intel Celeron N3060 is in its heart. This is coupled with DDR3L RAM of 4 GB and local eMMC storage of 32 GB. More than 2 years ago the Intel Celeron N3060 was released and is showing its age. In comparison to the other SoCs typically utilized on smartphones and tablets, the Celeron N3060 offers the low TDP of six Watt.
- Compact size
- Good keyboard
- Adequate browsing performance
- Low-quality speakers
- 11.6″ HD IPS Multi-Touchscreen Display (1366 x 768) with Corning Gorilla Glass…
- 32GB eMMC SSD Storage, 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 2x USB 3.1, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Intel HD Graphics,…
Conclusion – Should I buy a Chromebook?
I have a wide collection of Chromebooks in my previous articles as I discussed it the perfect choice for Writers and Bloggers. same as that I strongly recommended Chromebooks are the best buy for Seniors. The reasons are that Chromebooks are automatically updated, you do not need to update it at regular intervals like windows and MAC OS.
Moreover, Chromebooks are best for their Anti-Virus protection. as discussed above that Chromebooks are the most secure and super fast in start-ups. it can be the super demanding best choice for students. These all are the reasons that prompt us should I buy a Chromebook? Yes, Chromebooks are worth it and are the best laptops Under Budget.