Are you looking for an advice on which Xbox one steering wheel to buy in 2020? You are at the right place because we’ve made an ultimate list of the 10 best steering wheels and have added detailed reviews of them to help you make an informed buying decision!
It is now possible to achieve the real-life experience of driving while playing a video game with the help of steering wheels. Over the last few years, technology has advanced the development of gaming equipment and racing wheels are one of them.
The vivid and immersive gaming experience is now possible with these highly advanced steering wheels. If you are ready to spend some serious money, you can even buy gear that will give an illusion that you are actually on the track driving a car. The expensive racing wheel setup has really taken it up a notch in the market with a wide array of products available in all budget ranges.
We have researched a lot and are up with a list of the best of XBOX ONE steering wheels and with each of these products, you will feel as if you are physically strapped in the driver’s seat. So just grip the steering wheel with all the energy in your body and swerve left and right on the screen with your favorite racing games. You will be able to feel all the resistance and changes in the terrain with this unparalleled and new way of gaming.
Most of these products come with the force feedback feature which enables the user to experience the highest standard of racing as the wheel pushes back while steering and rotates when it is let go. It is also so important to remember the importance of pedals and gear stick which further enhances the experience and delivers an authentic feel to racing.
1. Subsonic SA 5156 – Drive Pro Sports Racing Wheel
- The Subsonic SA 5156 – Drive Pro Sports Racing Wheel is compatible with PS4, PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and PS3.
- The package also contains 2 paddle shifters, a manual shifter, and a pedal unit.
- It also has a four-way D-pad.
- The product is made of plastic and it shows USB connectivity.
- The wheel has a 240 degrees rotation angle, and 17 keys, of which two are left and right each.
- The product also comes with double vibration motors and sensitivity adjustment.
- It comes with suction cups that allow it to be attached to a desk. It can also be positioned on the knees due to its curved base.
- The device can connect directly to the controller and the console.
- Product dimensions are 17.3 x 12.6 x 10.6 inches and it weighs 7.83 lbs.
Subsonic SA 5156 – Drive Pro Sports Racing Wheel is the most underrated steering wheel in the market with its low price and a whole range of features. This cheap product offers compatibility not just with Xbox One and PC but also with various versions of PS3 and PS4.
The device is ideal for beginners who are learning how to use a steering wheel with their Xbox One. Having said that, it still has a lot to offer as it comes with a 240-degree rotation, three driving modes, and wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
The product also comes with 5 suction cups which ensure that it remains stable and secure on the steering wheel when it is being used. It also offers additional customizability with its programmable buttons which you can use according to your preference.
The device is compatible with most games such as Project Cars, Drive Club and Gran Turismo Sport. This device is perfect for gamers who want to get used to the experience of using a steering wheel before splurging on an expensive device.
It offers the user an immersive gaming experience at an affordable price. It is indeed the best Xbox Steering Wheel you can get at the cost of a traditional controller.
- It is a sturdy product with a high-quality build
- It is one of the cheapest steering wheels for Xbox One
- The wheel can connect directly to the controller and console
- The product has double vibration motors for an authentic experience
- Programmable buttons which enhance customizability
- It has a very big dead zone in the middle
- Some games only recognize the product as a controller
- The suction cups at the bottom can be bothersome
- Sensitivity settings are not precise
- Some units show lag issues
2. Fanatec Forza Motorsport Racing Wheel
- Designed with ClubSport specifications which ensure high-quality standards and powerful performance.
- Fully compatible with Xbox One.
- The package consists of ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub and the ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Forza Motorsport.
- The wheel rim is made of anodized Aluminum. It is also covered by genuine leather.
- The diameter of the product is 33 cm.
- Users have the ability to customize and add as many buttons as they want, wherever they want.
- It also has integrated buttons on top of the Universal Hub and a 7-function FunkySwitch element which can be used for navigation.
- The user can choose to use static shifter paddles, small paddles for small rims, the big and adjustable shifter paddles or they can decide to use no paddles at all.
- The wheel-base has a brushless servo motor and double hall sensors on both the motor and directly on the steering axis. The magnetic hall sensors feature 4 times more resolution than normal pedals.
- The wheelbase and the pedal set are made of anodized CNC machined aluminum.
- The brake stiffness and travel of the pedal can be adjusted without using any tools.
- D-shape pedal plates and the pedal extensions allow adjustment of the angle of the pedal plate and angle of the whole pedal arm.
Fanatec Forza Motorsport Racing Wheel is designed in such a way that it provides authentic racing experience to gamers by allowing customizations and adjustments according to their preferences.
The steering wheel comes with high standard performance as it is based on ClubSport series guidelines. It is fully compatible with Xbox One platform and is regarded as a high-end product for experienced as well as novice gamers.
The wheel is made of aluminum and covered with smooth leather which not only provides it with a sophisticated and sleek look but also ensures maximum comfort while gaming. You can also place as many buttons on the wheel as you want as it provides unlimited customization.
The wheelbase is designed with German engineering and follows high standards for performance. The wheelbase 2.5 is a highly improved version of its predecessor and it comes with modern electronics. The improvised motor further improves the functionality of the product even more.
The double hall sensors on the base further increase the precision of the product. The belt drive reduces drag and ensures there is no slippage so that you get the perfect wheel drive. Additionally, the servo motor delivers smooth and instant acceleration with no dead spots.
The pedals allow the user to adjust the stiffness as well as the angle of the pedal plate to further enhance the personalization. The official Forza Motorsport Racing wheel with its 1080 degree rotation is a masterpiece and an elite device that delivers a sensational experience.
- The wheel has unparalleled force feedback and vibration
- It is user-friendly and allows for endless customization
- Turning on the tracks is exceptionally smooth
- Pedalboard has an excellent build quality
- Delivers authentic experience of driving with a real car
- The wheel is extremely expensive
- The housing of the product is of the plastic base
- It does not have the auto clutch feature
3. Thrustmaster TX RW
- The wheel is covered with hand-stitched leather ensuring maximum comfort.
- The product is detachable and 11 inches in diameter. It has a comfortable grip and is integrated with two metal paddle shifters, six action buttons, one rotary switch, and a multidirectional D-pad.
- The wheel can be rotated up to 900-degrees.
- The base of the product is integrated with industrial-class brushless servomotor which ensures realistic gaming.
- It is also integrated with force feedback effects, which allows users to experience racing realistically.
- The next-gen force feedback racing simulator is also installed with a dual-belt mechanism which ensures a super silent gaming experience.
- Integrated with H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology.
- The package includes a T3PA pedal set, featuring three pedals with the internal structure made completely out of metal.
- Fully adjustable pedal set, brake pedal enhanced with Conical Rubber Brake Mode.
- Pedals have 3 adjustable spacing setting, 2 adjustable angle settings. The accelerator pedal has 2 adjustable height settings.
- The product is integrated with the Thrustmaster quick release system which lets users change racing wheels.
- Compatible with Xbox One and PC.
- Also compatible with the following Thrustmaster products: detachable Thrustmaster wheels 599XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Alcantara Edition, Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On, Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-On.
- Three pedal set Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO is also compatible, along with the TH8A shifter.
- Upgradeable to the latest firmware version via PC compatibility.
- It has built-in screw threads which let the user attach it to all cockpits.
- Thrustmaster TX RW is an officially licensed product.
Designed with optimum gameplay and powerful performance in mind, Thrustmaster TX RW is an economic steering wheel that delivers the best in its category.
The wheel is covered with hand-stitched leather which ensures that the user feels extremely comfortable even when playing for an extended period of time. The package also comes with a complete set of equipment that includes two metal paddle shifters, a rotary switch, multi-directional D-pad, and action buttons.
The customizable product allows rotation for up to 900 degrees and the servo Motor integrated with the wheelbase allows the user to feel extremely realistic force feedback effects. Now you can feel the sensations of the track with a touch of reality.
It is evident that ensuring smooth and seamless action with the super silent system was at the heart of designing this product. Even the pedal set comes with the ability to allow progressive resistance when it comes to applying the brakes, which again delivers a realistic experience.
You can also quickly change the racing wheel because of the integrated Thrustmaster quick release system. The precise racing controller is popular all over the world because it delivers complete immersion in racing games on PC as well as Xbox One.
- Quick-release system allows you to change the wheel easily
- Covered with smooth hand-stitched leather
- Smooth and seamless action with no lag
- Allows rotation for up to 900 degrees
- Pedals have adjustable spacing and angle
- The accelerator pedal has an adjustable height
- Servo motor is not up to the mark
- Thrustmaster customer service is poor
- Compatibility issues with PC
4. Subsonic SA5426 Racing Wheel Universal
- Subsonic SA5426 Racing Wheel Universal is a wired wheel.
- It offers up to 180 degrees of rotation and some level of a dead zone.
- The product has three driving modes. They can be used to adapt the sensitivity of the steering wheel to the type of circuit.
- The steering wheel is integrated with 5 suction cups.
- The package also includes a set of pedals.
- It is also integrated with wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
- The wheel can be plugged directly into the controller and console.
- The product is compatible with PS4, PS3 Xbox One, and PC.
- The cheapest device in this category.
Priced just under $50 and offering compatibility with PlayStation 3, PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Subsonic SA5426 is the absolute best product when it comes to an introductory wheel for racing games.
It is compatible with an array of games popular in the market like Grand Turismo, Forza Motorsport, Drive Club, Project Cars 2 and many more.
The device comes with 5 suction cups located at its bottom that allows the user to attach it to any smooth surface. It makes the wheel secure and stable, allowing gamers to blaze down the path of any racing game without worrying about the stability of the wheel.
The device can be connected to a controller or a console for the computer with the wired USB cable that comes with the package. It also has three programmable buttons which you can customize according to your preference. The two-step paddle unit can be used for shifting as well as peddling.
Subsonic SA5426 offers a rotational degree of 180 degrees and some amount of dead zone in the middle. The product comes with three driving modes that allow you to adapt the sensitivity of the product according to your preference and the circuit you are racing in.
For novices who do not want to invest in an expensive product, this wheel is perfect for getting a feel of such an item without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Extremely cheap price
- Offers rotation of 180 degrees
- Can be connected to controller or console
- Suction cups do not provide enough stability, and lack of a clamp system is evident
- Customer support is poor
- Product quality is not up to the mark
- Poor compatibility with the PS4
5. Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel
- The racing wheel comes with two paddle shifters and features 9 action buttons including View and Menu.
- It also has a two-position Manettino, an engine-start D-Pad, and an Xbox Guide button.
- You can also connect the device to Kinect with the pairing detection LED.
- It is an authentic replica of the 458 Ferrari spider racing wheel.
- The product is 28 cm in diameter and features two red textured rubber grips and metal construction.
- The base of the wheel has the Bungee Cord mechanism which has been patented by Thrustmaster.
- It has an adjustable steering sensitivity which enhances the gaming experience.
- It also comes with four presets for accurate driving.
- It is also equipped with automatic centering feature and a 240-degree rotation angle.
- Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 also comes with a central clamping system to fix it on your table.
- The two-pedal set features a wide footrest and an adjustable angle of inclination.
- The brake pedal also has progressive resistance which adds a moment of realism.
- The Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 is officially licensed by Ferrari and Xbox One.
Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 is a beast when it comes to the best Xbox One steering wheels. It is integrated with a plethora of ultra-modern features that any expert gamer could ask for.
Not only that, the device is a beauty to look at as it is an authentic replica of the 458 Ferrari spider racing wheel. It is featured with red textured rubber grips. The device is extremely durable and solid due to its 100% metal construction. The authentic look of the wheel will make you feel as if you are driving a real car.
The adjustable wheel sensitivity feature along with preset modes allow gamers to turn on the track with precision and accuracy. The bungee cord mechanism of the wheelbase delivers authentic feel due to the linear resistance automatic centering and 240-degree rotation angle that comes embedded.
The central clamping system is one of the most secure ones seen in the racing wheels and it allows gamers to stay immersed in the video games without worrying about the stability of the racing wheel. A wide footrest and fully adjustable pedals ensure that you can focus on the game like a pro.
The pedal also has a progressive resistance feature which makes it feel like you are driving a real car. The up and down metal paddle shifters also allow the user to jump to the next gear without a hitch.
The exceptionally well-crafted design and realistic force feedback mechanism paired with responsive pedals make Thrustmaster 458 one of the best Xbox steering wheels.
- The build quality is sturdy and durable
- The force feedback mechanism delivers an authentic racing experience
- The pedals ensure turning and braking are smooth and seamless
- It comes at a reasonable price
- Progressive resistance pedals enhance the authenticity of the racing experience
- The device lacks a luxurious and high-quality design
- The pedals are made of cheap material
- It does not come with a clutch
6. Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Mad Catz’ licensed Wireless Force feedback and vibration technology installed in the racing wheel.
- Force feedback allows the user to feel what is happening on the track and provides resistance when turning.
- Vibration technology lets the user feel what is going on when there is a change in terrain.
- The product comes with a sequential stick shift and gas and brake pedals.
- The product has a USB port for upgrading the firmware of the wheel.
- It has a wireless range of 40 feet.
- The wheel has rubber grip points and durable construction with part-metal design.
- The gear shift of the wheel can be interchanged to the left or right side depending on the preference of the user.
- The package is inclusive of a pedal set that has non slip design and comes with a detachable footrest.
- The device has a unique clamp mechanism using which it can be attached to the wheel on the desk or a racing cockpit.
- Can be plugged into an integrated headset port for multiplayer online gaming.
Mad Catz Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel has been officially licensed for Xbox One and PC. The device aims to provide users with a realistic gaming experience at a price that is not unreasonable when it comes to such devices.
It is equipped with realistic vibration technology that ensures that gamers feel as if they are using a real car on a real racing track. It has a force feedback mechanism that further enhances the gaming experience because the users can feel the change in terrain on the track and the device produces realistic resistance when turning.
The package also contains sequential stick shift gas and brake pedals. With a wireless range of 40 feet, you can use this product without getting entangled in a mass of cables. The device also comes with a USB port which allows users to upgrade the firmware periodically.
The part metal design ensures durability and stability. The wheel also comes with rubber grip points which make it comfortable to use the product while gaming. It is also extremely customizable with its interchangeable gear shift which can be used on the left or right side depending on the preferences of gamers.
With a detachable footrest and pedal side that has a non-slip design, this device is truly comfortable and easy to use. The unique clamping mechanism allows it to be attached to the wheel, a desk or a cockpit. For those of you who love multiplayer online gaming, you can also plug in an integrated headset.
Equipped with all these wonderful features, it is not easy to discard the Wireless Force Feedback Racing Wheel as a strong contender when it comes to the best steering wheels for Xbox One.
- It has excellent wireless connectivity
- The pedal set comes with a non-slip design
- Interchangeable gear shift allows enhanced customizability
- The price is a bit high
- The pedal sets look and feel cheap
- Not compatible with PS3 or PS4
7. Thrustmaster TMX Force
- Official racing gear for Xbox One. The product is also compatible with Windows.
- Belt pulley and gears system loaded on a metal ball-bearing axle provides a 900-degree Force Feedback system that lets the user feel every sensation.
- The package also includes a wide pedal set and each pedal has an adjustable angle of inclination. Three adjustment angles are available.
- Thrustmaster TMX Force is compatible with the following Thrustmaster products: T3PA and T3PA-PRO pedal sets and Thrustmaster TH8A shifter.
- The rotation angle of the wheel is adjustable from 270 to 900 degrees and it offers high precision racing with its 12-bit optical resolution.
- Integrated with embedded software recognizable by Xbox on the connection.
- Rubber-coated grips and gear shifts facilitated by two metal wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
- The wheel is 11 inches in diameter and has an ergonomic design.
- The package also includes wide, optimized pedal set with progressive resistance which adds a touch of realism.
- All the controls on the wheel are within easy reach with built-in official buttons for menu, view, and guide.
It will be difficult to find a competitor to Thrustmaster TMX Force racing wheel. It is one of the best products from the company and the best steering wheel overall when it comes to products that are compatible with the Xbox One. It has been officially licensed by Microsoft Windows and Xbox One to be used with the systems.
The interface of the wheel has guide buttons that are corresponding to Xbox One and the wheel is compatible with all the racing games on the console that support racing wheels. The embedded certified software allows the user to connect it to the console right out of the box.
The grip of the racing wheel is coated with rubber providing realistic and comfortable usage. It also features 270 to 900-degree rotation angle and precision optical reading of the 12-bit resolution. This ensures that there is no lag in using the product and it follows the in-game actions immediately.
The device also comes with Thrustmaster T3PA three-pedal set which is constructed with metal and is integrated with a custom push force. The users can adjust this force in order to create a customized experience as well as increase authenticity depending on the type of car they are using in the game.
- The wheel provides strong force feedback
- It has an exceptional build quality
- The wheel offers rotation from 270 degrees to 900 degrees
- The device has a good button layout
- The pedals that come in the package do not have a sturdy build
- The wheel rotation is not smooth
- The steering wheel rim is not durable
- No headphone integration
- Poor customer support
8. HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive
- Full-sized racing wheel with 270-degree turn-ratio with adjustable output options.
- The product is Xbox One compatible and can be fully programmed and adjusted.
- The package consists of a set of wheel and pedals.
- Wheel controls include paddle shifters, assign function, dead zone adjust button, direction pad, pedal sensitivity button, steering sensitivity button, etc.
- The wheel has a strong, rubber grip.
- The wheel can be affixed to the table or racing wheel stand with the clamps and steel parts.
- Wheel diameter is 28 cm and it comes with sensitivity adjustment and suction cups.
- The wheel also comes with quick handling mode where you can switch between 270-degree rotation and 180-degree.
- In arcade mode, use 180-degree quick handling and switch to 270 degrees in simulation mode.
- It has full-sized pedals which are also foldable and have sensitivity adjustment setting integrated for nuanced acceleration.
- The footrest is retractable.
- Other accessories included in the package are 5 suction cups, clamp mount, game controller steering wheel attachment, and screw.
Officially licensed by Microsoft, Hori racing wheel comes at a reasonable price without compromising on features. The product is ideal for anyone who wants a mid-range Xbox One steering wheel for casual and arcade racing.
It comes with a wheel and pedal set. Gamers who are low on budget or want to upgrade from a traditional Xbox controller to an advanced steering wheel will find that this product meets all their needs without burning a hole in their pocket.
The wheel supports 270-degree rotation and gamers can switch to 180 degrees according to the requirement of the game. The switch is relatively seamless as the wheel is integrated with quick handling mode. You can use the 180-degree rotation in arcade mode and 270 degrees in simulation.
The product also comes with full-sized sensitive paddles that are foldable and easy to carry. Full sensitivity adjustment also enhances nuanced acceleration. The footrest is also retractable.
The package also includes 5 suction cups and a clamp mount so that it can be affixed easily to a table or racing wheel stand for seamless gaming. Full proof mount security ensures that there is no excessive movement while playing.
- The steering wheel is customizable and programmable
- It is light in weight and comes at a reasonable price
- The rumble feedback is strong
- The turns are smooth and easy with the device
- It does not come with force feedback or vibration
- The device is extremely small in size
- The pedals are not made of durable material
- There are no integrated headphone jacks
- The brakes do not possess progressive resistance
9. Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel
- A full-size replica of Formula 1 Ferrari 2011 racing wheel as licensed by Ferrari.
- The product works with T300RS (PS3 & PS4), T500RS (PS3, PS4, Xbox One & PC), and TX Wheel (Xbox One & PC).
- The product is made of scratch-brushed reinforced metal facing and scratch-brushed metal F1 “Push & Pull” sequential shifters directly attached to it.
- It has rubber-textured grips, professional quality rotary knobs, switches, and action buttons.
- The racing wheel also has two rotary encoder switches, eight push-buttons, three 4.5 N metal switches with 3 positions and an automatic centering feature, two 2.5 N 8-directional D-Pads, and two up/downshifters.
- It also has two game modes: a PC- and PS3-compatible normal mode which offers 13 action buttons and 3 D-Pads, with 17 programmable functions, and an advanced PC-compatible mode with 25 action buttons and 1 D-Pad, as well as 29 programmable functions.
- The quick-release attachment system allows attachment of wheel face to the base.
The Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 wheel is a precise and realistic full-size replica of the Formula 1 Ferrari 2011 racing wheel. It can be used with a range of Thrustmaster products and it has been officially licensed by Ferrari.
The product features scratch brushed and reinforced metal facing which ensures that it is one of the most durable and solid products in the market. It can be directly attached to the wheel with its quick release system.
The rubber textured grips ensure a realistic experience and the built-in rotary knobs switches and action buttons are made with professional quality design. It is an extremely customizable product which allows every gamer to make adjustments according to their own racing style.
You can use the rotary encoder switches on the wheel for optimization of the race settings of the car according to the track. The wheel also has an automatic centering feature which further enhances the immersive quality and realistic experience of the game.
It comes with two game modes. The normal mode is compatible with PC and PS3 and it offers 13 action buttons and 3D pads allowing the user to perform 17 programmable functions. The second mode is an advanced PC compatible mode and it offers 25 action buttons, 1D pad and up to 29 programmed functions.
Get the Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel for its ultimate good looks and unmatched customizability, paired with an unbeatable price.
- Sophisticated and sleek looks
- Mid-range price, not too expensive
- Official replica of the 2011 Ferrari F1 racing wheel
- Quick-release system allows seamless switching of the wheel
- D-pad not fully functional in some units
- Poor customer service
- No headphone jack
10. Logitech G920 Dual-Motor
- The product is compatible with the Xbox One and PC. For PS4 and PS3, go with G29.
- The whole package includes wheel, pedals, shifters and power adapters.
- The wheel cover is made of hand-stitched leather and the spokes are made of anodized aluminum. Wheel unit depth – 278 mm.
- The brake pedals are self-calibrating, nonlinear and feature patented carpet grip system. They also have a textured heel grip.
- The wheel shows up to 900 degrees lock to lock rotation and is equipped with hall-effect steering sensor. It also has dual-motor force feedback and an overheat safeguard.
- The steering shaft, pedal frames and arms, pedal faces and shifter paddles are all made of steel, either cold-rolled or brushed stainless steel.
- Mounting clamps are made of glass-filled nylon and pedal piston sleeves of Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM).
- Dimensions of the wheel: 270 mm x 260 mm x 278 mm.
- Dimensions of the pedals: 167 mm x 428.5 mm x 311 mm.
- System requirements: Xbox One, Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 and Mac OS 10 or 10+.
- Product warranty extended to 2 years.
Known as one of the best Xbox One steering wheels in the market, Logitech G920 comes at a reasonable price and a host of ultra-modern features enabling the user to experience unparalleled gaming without burning a hole in their pocket.
The device is designed specifically for Xbox One but gamers who use a personal computer can also use it. The wheel comes with a hand-stitched leather covering which ensures a comfortable grip. It is also integrated with a dual motor which supports 900-degree wheel rotation, enabling an immersive gaming experience.
Whether you are a novice or an expert gamer who wants to upgrade his gear, Logitech G920 is perfect for everyone. The device comes with a fully integrated pedal pack which means that you can have clutch, brake, and accelerator in the same package ensuring driving experience is even more realistic.
The wheel has a patented carpet grip system and the pedals come with a textured heel grip which makes users feel as if they are using an actual car’s steering wheel. The dual-motor force feedback system helps in simulating gaming experience with the in-game changes. The buttons on the console provide easy ability to use the menu and navigate.
The product can be mounted on a desk or racing wheel to further enhance the experience. When the device was first released, it was heralded as the best steering wheels of its time and it still beats many products in the category.
- The wheel offers 900 degrees rotation
- The build of the product is sturdy, has a good finish and is durable
- The steering shaft paddle is made of stainless steel
- The product comes with a hall-effect steering sensor which makes gaming immersive and authentic
- Using the pedals and the brakes offer a realistic feel
- Navigation buttons placed on the steering wheel is well designed
- The shifter is not included in the package
- The product does not come with a headphone jack
- Logitech G920 has an 8-bit pedal resolution, which is quite low
- It is an expensive product
There are plenty of awesome steering wheels out there which come with state of the art features and take racing games to the next level. The above-mentioned list covers the best products in the market with some truly outstanding features.
Once you get used to playing with these products, it is understandable why some of them cost so high. The premium features like vibration force feedback truly elevate racing games to the next level and make the whole gaming experience authentic and immersive.
However, they are also expensive products and you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to experience a “realistic” game. Most of these products also match the basic requirements needed in order to provide an unparalleled experience without burning a hole in your pocket.
For example, Logitech G920 comes with an outstanding package that includes clutch, brake, and accelerator, and it is priced at nearly $200. If you want to go even lower, you can get a Thrustmaster Ferrari wheel at around $100. This product will come with rotary encoder switches and quick release attachment system at such a low price
Hori Racing Wheel Overdrive is probably the cheapest item at $90. It is ideal for novice gamers and for those of you who want to try a steering wheel first before investing heavily into it. Thrustmaster TMX Force is priced at a mid-range number at 149 dollars and offers remarkable features like 900-degree rotation and 12-bit resolution.
You can also get an authentic Ferrari 458 racing experience with Thrustmaster Spider Racing Wheel. Moreover, this exceptional product is also priced under $100. Another Thrustmaster product that is more premium and expensive is TX RW. This steering wheel is integrated with industrial class servo motor which delivers unparalleled gaming experience.
Fanatec Motorsport Racing Wheel is probably the most expensive and highly elite device priced at $1800. But it also lives up to this price with its unbelievably powerful force feedback mechanism and the exceptionally smooth turning potential. The whole device is customizable according to the gamer.
Conclusively, there are products in almost all budget ranges, offering a host of features that will meet the demands of almost every kind of gamer.